The Bog Learning Network is a consortium of scientists and land managers working to advance the restoration and management of Southern Appalachian Bogs.
The Network provides a forum for sharing information and experiences about bog management and conservation. It also helps bog managers find important information, determine resource needs, and helps find ways to meet those needs.
The Bog Learning Network is coordinated by a steering committee:
- Adam Warwick, The Nature Conservancy (NC), Chair
- Jennifer Lamb, The Nature Conservancy (NC)
- Carrie Radcliffe, Atlanta Botanical Garden/ Georgia Plant Conservation Alliance
- Gabrielle Graeter, N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission
- Lauren Reker, MountainTrue & KD Ecological Services
- Mincy Moffett, Georgia Department of Natural Resources
- Frank Rapp, City of Asheville